We make artists’ publications, postcards, posters, packaging, pamphlets, zines, books, and other printed things.
We use a Riso SF5130 EII U machine, with a max printable size of 8.25″ x 13.5″.
For a quote, please send us an email with your order details.
|Quantity||One Colour||Two Colours|
|10 – 99||$0.45||$0.65|
|100 – 149||$0.40||$0.60|
|150 – 199||$0.35||$0.55|
|200 – 249||$0.30||$0.50|
|For Mohawk paper, add $0.04 to base rate||For Metallic gold, add $0.10 to base rate||Double-sided prints are considered 2 colours|
* Minimum 10 sheets per order. Prices are calculated for one letter (8.5″ x 11″) page and on Springhill Text paper.
One colour orders without binding take up to 3 days to complete.
Otherwise, all orders may take up 1 – 2 weeks to complete, depending on number of colours, binding, and paper type.
|Springhill||Opaque Off Text #70 – Cream, Canary, Blue, Green |
Bristol Vellum #65 – White
|Mohawk||Via Smooth Text #70 – Natural, Pure White|
Via Vellum i-tone Text #80 – Cream White
Via Vellum Cover #70 – Bright White
|Other||Other paper brands and colours available upon request|
Saddle stitch (max 25 sheets)
Perfect binding (book thickness max of 1 3/4″)
Padding compound (for sketchpad-style binding)
Hand binding is available for low-run publications
As the machine can print up to 8×13, print jobs that are smaller can be 2 and 4-up to save costs and maximize paper real estate. Below are examples of standard sizes of prints and how they can fit into a single sheet of paper:
– 8.5×11 (one print)
– 8×5 (2 prints)
– 4×6 (two prints, full bleed; four prints, not full bleed)
– 5×7 (two prints; postcard size)
– 3.5×2 (12 prints; business card size)
Please send us an email at email@example.com to request a quote and/or if you have any questions.
We accept payments in the form of: e-transfer, cheques, PayPal (additional charges will be applied)
Please include details of your order, such as:
– Paper type
– Number of prints/copies
– Number of colours (+colour count if possible/applicable)
– Number of pages (if applicable)
– Binding type (if applicable)
– Budget (if applicable; we can work with your budget if it’s limited)
– File(s) of the order, either ready to print or needs setup