We use a Riso SF5130 EII U machine, with a max printable size of legal (8.5″ x 14″).
Single sheet price list:
|Quantity||One Colour||Two Colours|
|10 – 99||$0.45||$0.65|
|100 – 149||$0.40||$0.60|
|150 – 199||$0.35||$0.55|
|200 – 249||$0.30||$0.50|
|For Mohawk paper, add $0.04 to base rate||For Metallic gold, add $0.10 to base rate||Double-sided prints are considered 2 colours|
* Minimum 10 sheets per order. Prices are calculated for one letter (8.5″ x 11″) page and on Springhill paper.
* Quantity and quote will be based on per artwork/design on one sheet of paper. Example: 1 design in three different 2-colour combos will be calculated as 3 different orders.
* Can negotiate lower rates for tighter/smaller budgets.
One colour orders without binding take up to 3 days to complete.
Otherwise, all orders may take up 1 – 2 weeks to complete, depending on number of colours, binding, and paper type.
Paper in stock:
|Springhill||Opaque Off Text #60 – Cream (8.5×11)|
Opaque Off Text #60 – Ivory (8.5×11)
Opaque Cover #70 – Ivory (8.5×11)
Bristol Vellum #65 – Cream (8.5×11″)
|Mohawk||Via Smooth Text #70 – Natural (8.5×11)|
Via Smooth Cover #70 – Natural (8.5×11)
Via Smooth Cover #70 – Bright White (8.5×11)
Via Vellum Cover #70 – Bright White (8.5×11)
|Aitoh||calligraphy rice paper; one side smooth, one side rough (9×12)|
Korean (geng-ji) 54gsm (A4)
|Other||Other paper brands and limited legal paper available upon request|
We also welcome zines, publications, books, and any kind of bound printed projects.
For a quote, please send us an email with your order details.
Saddle stitch (up to 11″ ; max 22 sheets of 20lb bond/copy paper)
Perfect binding (up to 13″ ; book thickness max of 1 3/4″)
Padding compound (for sketchpad-style binding)
Hand binding is available for low-run publications
As the machine can print up to 8×13, print jobs that are smaller can be 2 and 4-up to save costs and maximize paper real estate. Below are examples of standard sizes of prints and how they can fit into a single sheet of paper:
8.5×11 (one print)
8×5 (2 prints)
4×6 (two prints, full bleed; four prints, not full bleed)
5×7 (two prints; postcard size)
3.5×2 (12 prints; business card size)
You can fill out the form if you want to send us a print job. Alternatively, you can also send us an email. We’ll send a final quote before proceeding with the print job.
We accept payments in the form of: e-transfer, cheques, PayPal (additional charges will be applied)
Please include details of your order, such as:
– Paper type
– Number of prints/copies
– Number of colours (+colour count if possible/applicable)
– Number of pages (if applicable)
– Binding type (if applicable)
– Budget (if applicable; we can work with your budget if it’s limited)
– File(s) of the order, either ready to print or needs setup